Hey there strangers.. hows it going?
Well it seems like I have no motivation to go to class anymore.I skipped math class today and instead went to Taco Bell for lunch. How good is that ?
I haven't actually written for a while but hey exactly 30 days from now I will be seeing my parents and I am so excited that I mention it in every post I write.Finals are fast approaching and I have a midterm tomorrow and one on Friday and I have had about 7 midterms this whole month of April which is about 3 per week till now and I want a break.We'll see about that break after the finals though.
Anyways goodnight, sleep tight.
and here is your joke
Q:Why did the moron climb a glass wall?
A: To see what was on the other side.
Funny ain't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment