Monday, April 18, 2011

Someone stop me now(from eating pizza and burger)!!

Hey there strangers? Hows it going?

OK now someone needs to stop me before I blow up all my money on pizza. Dang it ever since I came to the USA I must have had like a ton of pizza by weight hey and not to mention the uncountable number of McChicken burgers from McDonald's. Whew take for instance today, I had 3 McChicken for lunch and a full (but totally awesome) pan pizza from Pizza Hut for dinner and not only that I got myself one pizza for tomorrows lunch too and guess what I am still not getting fat :P . Somehow I think I have the god damn urge to have these stupid junk foods all the time now and I want to eat less of my own cooking. There you go one more reason for me to be looking forward for my parents to be here. It will be a good change for me when my mom(and trust me she is the world's awesomest cook) cooks food for me for at least three weeks, I am sure it will urge me more to eat my cooking as it will be a change of hands that cook food and as no two people can never cook the same tasting food I will totally relish my moms cooking.

Oh well no corny joke today for you to read as I say goodnight, sleep tight and have a great Tuesday :)

No comments: