Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Time to Revive this blog!!

Well hello people..

The last time I wrote this blog was about 2 years back.But guess what one of my friends just inspired me to start re writing the blog that I once wrote so religiously.What has gone by in those 2 years will not be possibly written by me now and I can assure you that some really happy and some extremely bad memories have been added to the pages of my memory book.In those two years I have made new friends,lost some old ones and moved to Clemson,SC just so that you know that I am not in Delhi anymore.But hey the one thing I can definitely do is .. start writing again and this time not let things out of my control bog me down, after all when 5 years down the line I look and read these idiotic pieces of writing I am sure gonna be happy.

To give it a start here is something I can definitely do write a bit about my life at Clemson. So I came to Clemson on August 7th last year and guess what college in America is so different that it is in India but hey let's not delve into that too much. Currently I am in my second semester here. The first semester was not to good socially for me as I was adjusting to the pace of life and teaching methods here and I ended up getting a 4.0 with 17 hours of ECE courses which was quite an achievement for me , but the second semester has panned out pretty good. I met a few new interesting and friendly people.Although I sometimes miss home but then again you know they say Gain Some,Lose Some.I wish to write more but just the excitement of reviving this blog is making me forget what all to write.

Just one more thing.. I changed my timezone so all my previous entires would have their times changed :|
So
Goodnight for now folks.

No comments: