Hey there strangers..hows it going?
Well I guess I am back to my little happy world today.Ha ha. So I had like the best ever start to Tuesday.Right in the morning there was an e-mail waiting for me to tell me that Clemson University has offered me a 3k USD scholarship for the next year.As soon as I got this news I called my dad and mom straight away and talked to them. I guess they were happy, and to make my parents proud of me is what I have always wanted and this I hope is one little step in that direction.
Now moving on to something else.Something that kind of hurt me a bit that everyone knew but me.Guess I am not in the circle.Wow that was bit of a shock.What was it let's just leave it and not delve into that too much as I really do not want to dent my really happy and jovial mood , because the things are gonna come back to that bloody hidden post.
Moving on so I have a test tomorrow and ummmm I am kind of prepared for it but not really looking forward to it.Anyways you all have a good night and sleep tight.
And I know most of you(I am talking like this blog has 1000 readers when it does not have anybody except me I guess) read it for the end.
Q:What did the letter tell the stamps?
A:Stick with me and we will go places.
Funny ain't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment