Sunday, April 17, 2011

Source Code and stuff

OK first things first,I guess I am getting addicted to late night blogging even though I know that it is not good for my health :P but here I am at 2:22 AM trying to write a blog post telling how my Saturday passed off.

So what are Saturdays meant for people?? Obviously they are meant for chilling out, relaxing, having fun and doing nothing productive.. at least in my book they are meant to be this way and when ever I get a Saturday I always try to use it to the fullest.

Has it ever happened to you that you had tons of thoughts in you mind and as soon as you try to pen them down your mind goes blank in a split second? Well I guess that just happened to me right now.Well actually I don't really know that why does it always happen to me when I start writing this blog and seriously man I am not kidding.Everyday I think (not out loud) that I will write this or that on my blog, I will write about this topic or that topic and when I start to write they all just go poof. Sometimes I feel this is more of a mental block on my part as I am scared to express those thoughts out to the world(yeah right.. the world when I know no one reads it except me) through the medium of this blog.

As for the day , I went to watch Source Code with my friends.It was a pretty good movie and I would recommend it to you.Apart from that it was just the normal for me.

So goodnight and before I sign off let me tell you a corny joke

Q:What did the big chimney say to the little chimney?
A: You are to young to smoke.

Funny ain't it?

No comments: