Monday, April 25, 2011

Whoa...today really was fun :D

Hey there strangers I am just going to cut the crap and get straight to the point here.Today was one of the most awesomest day ever. Early in the morning we went to church with our friends Nora,Heather(the birthday girl) and Adrienne.We went there because they wanted us to go and i was easter Sunday so they wanted us to join in the easter spirit.It was my first time in a church and damn I gotta say that was the coolest church ever(not that I have been to any other churches) but it was so not the stereotypical church which I used to see in the movies.They called it the 'bubble' because it really looked like one.So when I went there it was like so awesome, turns out everybody who those three girls knew,actually knew us by our alphabet names ABCD which was kind of cool.So I attended service there which again was a first for me and it's good to know about religions other than yours and by god I gotta say Adrienne is really a great singer.So after church we went to play volleyball and ultimate Frisbee with the people we met there and they were all so cool and friendly and got along so well.They have to be one of the jolliest bunch of people I ever met.
Then after volleyball it was time for the most fun even of the night... the easter egg hunt.So we had to find eggs made out of plastic and there we candies in them.Everyone was running around frantically and trying to find eggs.It was so awesome.
Then we went to the birthday girls house and had a Bar-b-Que.Heather cut her cookie cake(or in other words yummy cake)and and we sang her 'Happy Birthdah' and then it was time for the photo session which was so much fun you know,like we were making funniest faces ever and clicking pictures and laughing.

So form all the above activities it is pretty obvious that I am tired as heck and want to sleep real bad but before that I will wish Heather a very happy,joyous and a perfect year ahead.All three of them are so awesome and jolly and happy people and I hope we can be friends forever.

Goodnight Folks!!

No comments: