Wednesday, November 19, 2008

2 tests and a busy day all in all......

Hii everyone.....
Today as you know was a Wednesday and the day is pretty busy as I have 7 out of a possible 8 classes.So when I woke up today in the morning, I woke up with 2 resolutions-
a) I will have breakfast in the mess
b) I will not bunk a single class today.
The first one was completed pretty easily.We shall talk about the second one later. So I had History first up.I had to had to attend history as a test was planned by the teacher.The test went off pretty well.Want to know how??? Well till date any history test I have given has been turned an open book test by me irrespective of what the teacher thinks so this was no exception.
The history teacher gave us a suck ass assignment .He expects us to write 10 pages on American Revolution.I mean WTF man!!!!!!Isn't thsi too much expectations??????????? :(
Then it was my taboo class ENR.I also attended the first of the two AENR classes.It went of pretty well and was not boring(this motivated me to bunk the second class).Then I had a couple of lecture free.I just whiled away my time roaming around here and there with Karan and Vishu.
Then the chemistry labs passed of just as usual,with me doing all the work(ha ha ha ha)and Karan just sitting and watching.Then the chemistry theory class had another test lined up(easy though).Well this is the point where I deviated from my second resolution of the day.I bunked the second ENR class as I had already attended tooooo many classes for the day.Evening passed of as usual with me playing T.T and basketball.
Today I had a chat with one of my friend about something.Something something something.......
Well I have a chemistry assignment to complete so SAYONARA!!!!

No comments: