Hii everyone.....
Today was a pretty good day.I played basketball in the morning till around 9:20 in the morning since Friday is the only day when I get the first lecture free,and not only the first but 3,4,5,6,7,9 are also free,which effectively means that almost he whole day is free.I just have English class and the Computer class.The English class passed of pretty soon as me and Karan were sitting together.After the English class I ran back to the hostel and caught up on some lost sleep.Afterwards we played football right till the computer class and then came the funniest part of the day.Karan was alone in the 8th class which was my computer.So he decided to attend the class with me,in the name of a senior who never comes to the class.But unfortunately for him the senior almost came to the class.But in the end Karan came out safe and we had a heart laugh during the class over this incident.The day passed of chatting to friends and as soon as the college ended I came to the hostel and caught up on my sleep.
It's SAYONARA for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment