Hii everyone....
Well it was the voodoo Wednesday today.I had seven classes and that to 2 history,2 ENR,2 Chemistry Practicals and 1 chemistry theory.Now to expect me to attend all 7 is a touch too much.It's not gonna happen.I flunked the 2 history classes and the first ENR class.I was in full mood to bunk the second but had to change it forcibly because of some of my friends(this is what friends are for..to make u attend classes :(( ).The day passed of pretty easily.Even the chemistry class,because as always me and Karan were sitting together and we do enjoy our company especially in classes.But today became a touch difficult to pass when Karan and Naina were teasing me.C'mon man it was a 2 on 1 situation how do you expect me to come out of it victorious???I seriously think they overdid it(what they said .....let it remain between me and them :P)
Anyways all said and done form today on till the majors I have decided that I will study hard(don't know how much will I be able to follow it..but still) in the nights.And as they say well begun is half done ,so let me begin from today.So SAYONARA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment