Hii everyone.....
So a week after vacations I was pretty eager(was I??was I not?? :P)to go back to college and meet my friends.There was also one incentive today that there was slight possibility that we might go for a movie today(First with our gang).The day began with me taking the bus to AIT,but as I already told you that I had found the perfect way to pass time in the bus,let the music play and go to sleep,unfortunately the sleep didn't come easy today but the time passed quite easily.Now there is a saying in Hindi "Asmaan se gira khajoor mein atkaa."It was proved true today.The college opening-no problem(although I will miss my sleepy vacations),the bus no problem but to begin the day with the Maths class-pa BIG problem.
But it was a long time after since me and Karan sat together and enjoyed(literally speaking) the maths class,so we did that today.I had 3 more classes in the day but they were bunked because we did go for a movie.Now after bunking the classes did I feel that yes everything was now firmly back to normal.
10 of us went to see Golmaal Returns and man the movie was quite good.I mean although the movie is a one time watch but the 1 time you watch it is complete paisa vasool,and to watch it with 10 friends makes it all the more enjoyable.We came back pretty tired so as soon as I reached my hostel I went to sleep.
The bunkmeter now moves to 1400 minutes :)
Well I have a history test tomorrow nd have to prepare for it .So SAYONARA!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment