Hii Everyone...
Well experiencing late night blogging with this post.Well I am writing late night because frankly speaking I forgot all about my blog as the time flew by chatting with friends.But actual fun today was after 12:00 AM. I went room to room doing masti.Then Vishu came to my room and we enjoyed like hell.He told jokes,I told jokes as Namit watched movies.Well most of the jokes were directed toward him only so it was more fun.As Vishu was leaving the room he made Namit's bed go haywire.He forgot that Namit had his phone.His phone rang and Namit ran into the bathroom with it and locked the bathroom from inside.I laughed heartily,but as they say all good things come to an end so soon.The guard came and noted down our names as we were laughing too loudly(yes..sometimes this hostel does seem like a jail!!).Vishu had an argument with the guard which made me laugh even more.Now without realising that the door would get locked from inside I all three of us went out of the room and banged the door shut.And ha ha ha we were locked out of our room.We were given a whole bunch of keys and told we can try opening the lock from it.Now first I checked for my room key number(this is the third time this has happened so we had saved the Room key number in our mobiles).The key was not there.Palak told me that we can still try out and if luck favours us then we may be able to enter our room before morning as the second bunch was lying with the warden.I bet Palak 3 ice teas if he could open the room for me,and he did.
Now for the day in the college.I had a history quiz today which went of pretty well(Long live the art of cheating).Then came the sleepy english class in which me and Karan were just whiling away our time.The I had a lot of free time in between ,but was not able to enjoy the time as my mood was off for a reason which cannot be told here.Then came the chemistry class which passed of real soon today.So the day in college was OK
No comments:
Post a Comment