Thursday, November 20, 2008

Of attending all classes and bunking none....

Hii Everyone..
The title says it all man.I had 5 classes today and attended all of them.The first two were maths(which Karan bunked) so the class seemed very very different. I kept feeling sleepy and sleepy,but somehow I managed to keep my eyes open for the whole of 100 mins(what kind of effort it took,only i know).The up was computers.This was the class I reached the zenith of my sleepiness,albeit it is a different that I again was able to keep my eyes open for the whole of the class.The there was English(4th successive class).The teacher had planned an oral test,so I had to attend it. After roaming around here and thee for 2 classes,(Karan was pretty upset for the later part of the day.God knows why?) I had chemistry up next which passed of as usual with we doing really nothing expet not listening to the teacher.Then Karan had a slight miss-adventure.Today was the last day of submitting the chemistry project.So he went to the net lab in the last two classes and made a project.He got up to go to the lab assistant to ask for printouts and by the time he came back someone else was sitting in place of him and his project was lost somewhere on the server.Poor Karan,better luck next time.

Well one more thingy..a person is upset with some people .I request that person not to be so as the people are feeling sorry!!!

I have some pending work now.It's SAYONARA!!!

No comments: