Saturday, November 15, 2008

A full day free.....but you are forced to imagine your first date!!!!

Hii everyone!!!
I went to the college today just for the sake of a 10 min quiz in maths.The test was soooo easy that you cannot even imagine.Man that sucked big time as I came to the college just for the quiz.The maths class(the only class of the day) passed of pretty nicely as i was really studying today with little arguments with Karan in between.Then the whole day me,Vishu,Karan whiled away our time roaming here and there and playing basketball.
Then came the ummmmm(cannot decided what to call it fun,imaginative or torture) part.While I was going back home in the bus (changed route this time) so me and Karan were having some discussion.Just then Naina joined in and then began what I call was umm a fun and confusing part. Both of them made me imagine how I would like my first date(if the luck does shine upon me and gives me such an opportunity) to be.I mean what all I would wear,which car,what would I do,which restaurant,what should be there in the car.It was really hard to imagine and what all I did half of it was corrected by both of them(what are friends for after all). No matter how much I begged both of them they were just relentless and wanted me to tell them there and then.I was like asking time till Monday but NO!! Why would the two listen to me?? After all they said they would boycott me if I did not imagine and tell it to them there and then.
It's SAYONARA!!!!!

No comments: