Hii Everyone!!!!
Man what a day it has been so far..... frankly speaking no classes at all today. The first two were history which automatically mean that I am not attending the class.The there was English.As always the teacher was absent and we had a free period.The whole lot of free time between the third and the 8th class was spent playing,talking to friends.Karan today was convinced that he is going to change his course from CE to EE as there was no scope for CE in the USA.Then came the chemistry class.The teacher was not in a mood to teach us anything so a moral lecture and some of her PJ's was all that could be done in the class.
Theoretically speaking I had 4 classes today and attended two of them.Practically speaking the day was completely freeeeeeeeeee.No studies at all. But this week ahead is going to be a pretty hectic one.4 quizes,2 assignments and a chemistry practical tomorrow.So I guess you already know that it' all folks.SAYONARA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment