Hii everyone....
The day began in the most auspicious manner when the bus came pretty late at around 8 in the morning.So I was pretty sure that I would miss Vandy's class but in the end it didn't matter s even though I and Karan entered 15 mins late she allowed us in(C'mon the reason was pretty genuine). The maths class today passed of and I was busy concentrating on what was being taught in the class(really was this the case??maybe yes today). Well then I had some periods free which were spent playing basketball and roaming around here and there.The I had my computer class in which I almost fell asleep.I mean had it not been for Sarthak's mobile phone and his games I would have drifted off to sleep man.The another class was free in between so me and Karan played basketball and that resulted in a bruised finger and a bruised toe.Unfortunately to compound to the misery we had a bet in the game which we won,but I wasn't able to drink the ice tea which was the supposed bet to the winners.Well I almost bunked my computer lab for playing but then I realised that I had some promises to keep.So I ended up attending the computer lab.
In the evening I had a chat with someone about someone.That someone while reading would know.I really drained my heart out in that chat.I also f***** up the college web filter today with a software.So now I can access whatever I want to.Go to hell Fortiguard!!!!!!
Finally Anshul and Chirag were able to shift in a PG.May God bless them.
It's SAYONARA for now.... as I have an history test tomorrow and have to begin preparations for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment