Thursday, November 6, 2008

Some more bunks and basketball........

Hii everyone!!
I had 5 classes today. I bunked 3 of them.2 maths and 1 chemistry.Man it was my first bunk of maths class.And it was really worth it.Believe me, me and Karan bunked together .I have a genuine reason for bunking the class.I overslept a bit because I was studying till late night and I don't like going late to classes(really is that true or was just an exception for today?? :P).I did attend the English and computer classes which were meant to have fun or sleep.
BUT I have promised Naina that I will just bunk the history class next week and attend all the other classes(Please god help me stick to this promise.I am sure I will).I shall not bunk any other lecture and my bunk meter which now stands at 1625 mins(our classes have been reduced to 45 mins for this week) will remain stationary or at maximum account only for the history classes for the next 10 days or so.
Well I also played a good amount of basketball today which has left me extremely tired and not in a position to write anymore.SAYONARA!!!!

No comments: