Tuesday, November 4, 2008

When you don't feel happy......

Hii everyone!!!
Well today has been a day when you don't feel happy from inside.I just can't find the reason why am I not feeling happy.My mood just went down in the evening.The day in college was pretty fine and I enjoyed with friends.I even attended the history class today.Yes I really did.The day passed of pretty easily except for the chemistry class.Now once when you are studying in a college(in which you know admissions are pretty easy) then you don't expect teachers in that college to tell you something like "You could not succeed in competitions so you came here,you have seen dreams to big for you,please study now." Man this sucks big time.Please someone tell those teachers that this is not a generalisation.Please tell them this is not the case with everyone studying in this college.How can a teacher in a college where he/she is teaching say something like this ??? I mean this is pretty shit that you ave to hear.Please someone go and tell those teachers that we people took admission in this shit place because we wanted to go out.
Leave it.I am in no mood to write any more because I am already not feeling happy and feeling pretty down(don't know the reason why??).
SAYONARA!!!

No comments: