Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Of basketball,classes and failed a mass bunk!!!

Hii Everyone.....
So whats up with everyone of you out there??? I am doing pretty good here. Today was the worst day in the week.It was a Wednesday.7 classes(although I have been attending only 4 from the last two weeks :P). The day began as usual with me flunking history.Then began a good game of basketball which made me bunk ENR as i didn't know when the class began.When I realised that the third class has already begun it was already half over(I am sorry I bunked it).
The with the fourth and fifth lectures free I just sat back and relaxed.Then in the Chemistry labs me and Karan (as usual) did the experiments together and were the first one's to do it(Just kidding).First one's to do it from the bottom that is. Then we had the chemistry theory class which was fun .Now we got back the papers of our previous quiz in which mam thought I was helping someone.She really gave me a zero although I had secured 5/5.But in the end it didn't matter as she forgave me.I also attended the last ENR class and that was because of the failed mass bunk.I know how much I convinced my classmates to bunk but somehow the luck just did not favour me today. Well now I am home for 4 consicutive days as tomorrow is a holiday(for heavens sake AIT also give holidays like this!!!!!). I will betaking an off on Friday ,while on Saturday I will be a day scholar.So see on Monday now!!!
SAYONARA!!!!!

No comments: