Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Of Chemistry practicals,attending history and lots of classes!!!!!

Hii Everyone!!!

Today is a spacial day.You want to know why??? simple I attended history today and for the first time ever I took a look at my answer sheets of history quizzes.Got 11 in one and 13 in he other so that left me pretty happy :) . The there was ENR.I also attended the first ENR class. The in the 2 free periods between my chemistry practical and ENR class I arranged a meeting for Karan with the Director of our college regarding hostel for Karan.Unfortunately, the meeting didn't turn out to be very positive. Then the chemistry practical was just awesome man.The VIVA,written part and the performing part all went pretty well.Then I also attended the chemistry theory class in which we had a presentation and the teacher took her feedback from us.
Naina today had a very bad sprain in her leg.I wish her to GET WELL SOON!!!!!
I flunked the last ENR class as I didn't want to go.
Right now I am pretty tired and feeling sleepy so SAYONARA!!!!

No comments: