Hii Everyone.......
Today is the first day in AIT when I took my breakfast without taking a bath.Before today it was like I would rather miss the breakfast than having it without taking a bath.Then as I got ready it was already time for the English class so i missed it.Now I have just 2 classes in the day out of which I miss 1.So literally the day was totally free. Then in the meantime while waiting for my computer class I completed my chemistry practical file(it's really a pain in the ass) along with Naina. The computer class passed of as usual (sleep fully and peacefully). The day ended with every one's moods alright(for heavens sake after a very very long time).
The person I was talking about yesterday feels that she should talk less to the people I was talking about.It's her wish as the people don't force anyone to talk to them,but they do feel sorry and if the person still doesn't seem to understand what can the people do??????????
I have a ENR test tomorrow and gotta prepare for it.SAYONARA!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment