Hii everyone!!
Not a day where there is something to write about.The only good thing was that our history teacher got stuck in a traffic jam and could not take our class and hence the test which was there to be taken.Got the result of our chemistry theory exam.Got 14.5/15 which again was pretty satisfying.I topped in the class along with another guy Yogesh.The English class today was fun filled as we were discussing Idioms and Karan really excelled at something for a change(JUST KIDDING!!!!).Now you see I had a lack of classes but tomorrow there is not enough time for me to even take a break :(( .For heavens sake my friends did not go to play pool today in our long free time!!! Well one thing that really pissed me is that my laptop has stopped working.Man this sucks big time since it is the only source of recreation which I have leaving aside the sports.
One thing all off you people out there who say "There are no free lunches in the world" are wrong,because you people are not just opportunistic enough to grab them.I learnt this the hard way though but the thing is I did learn it.A history class test is waiting for me tomorrow plus the attendance so it's SAYONARA!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment