Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A hectic day..... left me really drained :(

Hii...

I am very very tired today,courtesy an extremely hectic day and then an arduous 2 hour bus journey that left me really drained.
Actually the timetable was the same as it would have been on any Wednesday but I attended the history class today, and after attending I realised how important it is for me to bunk that particular class to stay fresh and active throughout the day and the icing on the cake was 2 AENR classes that left me so sleepy that I would have dropped off any moments in the class or even while walking down the fifth floor.To add to today's misery the lift had gone haywire.So for all the classes we had to use the stairs :( . Due to the abundance of classes today I couldn't spend to much time with friends today.
I also had a Chemistry Practical exam which went of pretty well. The teacher just asked basic questions in the VIVA so it didn't turn out to be that scary as 1 would have expected :) .And moreover right after the practical we had the chemistry theory lecture in which the teacher decided to teach nothing so unlike two of my friends who flunked the class I was left alone to get bored and do nothing. You see nothing was going right for me today.I had to take the bus journey today because I was going home (writing from my HOME SWEET HOME today) . But there also no one to talk to, for two hours sitting without uttering a single word while everyone around is talking and chatting to someone or the other made me feel even worse. The only thing that gave me happiness was the fact that "I am going home".
Anyways all said right now I am at home and enjoyed food cooked by my mother,and overeating is making me feel sleepy(not to forget the 2 AENR's and HISTORY combo) so it's SAYONARA.

No comments: