Hii everyone......
When the day began it was a day of tests...when it ended it was a day of a bunked test and a test gone well and a test gone haywire.First up was maths which I managed to flunk I don't know how. Then I had 2 free classes as our AENR teacher had planned to take a test in the 5th period.The whole of our class went to the specified classroom.The teacher's room was right in front of it.But we waited for the teacher for 20 mins and then decided it was the time apt for a mass bunk of the test.The I had tho computer lecture in which I almost dropped off to sleep.
The second test of the day was in the computer lab.The test was pretty easy and I managed to do well in it.Today you can say was a busy day so not a lot of free time but I enjoyed the classes with friends.In the maths class me an Karan are slowly moving back to where we belong.From second bench we already moved to the 4th bench today,next time we shall be where we are supposed to be seated!!!!
It's SAYONARA for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment