Hii everyone....
How could you expect a good day when the beginning is not good??
I'll tell you why am I saying so.It's because of Palak. He and I decided to play basketball at 6:00 AM in the morning today.I woke up at 6:00 dot to find him sleeping.I tried to wake him up but failed.This left me pretty angry. But nonetheless I too went back to sleep as I was tired from the last night's exploits as I was up in my table studying an idiotic maths topic GRAPHING(first time some extra study in AIT).
I had just the maths class today and we got the result of our maths minor.The teacher also insisted that she would show the papers at the end of the class,which meant that whatever was being taught in the class just went over my head because I was to much concerned with seeing the answer sheets.Got 24/25 which left me pretty happy,although Karan scored a bit less and was very very dejected(Life always gives a second chance dude.Buck UP!). Well I decided to go home early with some of my friends as Karan had another practical.Those idiots(lol) told me that they were at the Snooker Point so first I had to go there and then waited for them to finish playing pool ,although I too played a game ;P . After we finished we went to Venky to have Chicken Rolls. Then from there we went to CP where we had shakes from Keventer's. Tummies full we all were feeling pretty sleepy so we decided it was best to go home. I reached home by 3:45 and after that slept like anything. Although I was missing Karan all the time.We would have enjoyed more had he been with us.
One more thing.Today is KRITI's birthday. I wish her a very very happy and an enjoyable birthday.May god bless this choti bacchi with a long,happy and a healthy life and maybe some more height.
It's SAYONARA for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment