Monday, October 13, 2008

Of celebration,a practical and some classes......

Hii Everyone....
Well Well the day began with the bus journey,reached the college and attended the maths class.The class was as usual booring.Although the time today passed fairly quickly as me and Karan were just passing time cracking jokes and solving questions in the class,although the former part was more dominant.Hey yes one very important thing-Today we sat on the second bench(not the place where we belong) shifting from our usual second last(The emperors of the back bencher society),so for once the class environment and the view of the class seemed really different :P . After the class I treated him to a Cold Drink as a part of a bet which I lost.We then went to the A-Block canteen where Kriti ,Naina were sitting. Now Kriti wanted to take us out since she couldn't do it on her birthday.She wanted to visit one of the malls.Me and Karan tried to explain to the little girl that it was pointless to go out but she just threw a tantrum and we had to bow down to her request.So finally we went out to the MGF Metropolitian Mall where the little girl(Kriti) did bowling for the first time. Me and Karan when to ARCHIES to purchase cards for her.I admit we bought really good cards for the belated birthday girl. She then treated us to ice creams.We came back early because of the my practical.The practical went off really well except the fact I could not draw the flow chart of the C++ program.Toward the end of the day one more treat was waiting for us. Naina had topped the UNV exam hence it was her turn to treat us to ice-creams.I had to miss one computer class though to go out.
All in all it was a good day.I a sleeeeeeeeepy now so it's SAYONARA!!

No comments: