Hii everyone.....
Well today was a very very good day.Can you believe it I woke up at 4:00 AM to study for AENR but my cold(which is a little better now) prevented me from doing anything significant.I slept again to wake up at 6 and tried again but failed.The maths class passed of smoothly as I was sitting with Karan(which is nothing new) and we spent the time studying and talking,the former being more dominant,for a change(I am pretty good at lying you know) . After the class I had th AENR test which none of my classmates wanted to give hence we sent the girls of our class to talk to sir and get the test cancelled and succeeded in doing so.The test cancelled and we being free for the rest of the day decided to make it a boys day out.So nine of of first went in front of Venky College to have rolls. We also had a JAM session in the night so I persuaded some of my friends for staying. There was still a lot of time to go for the session so we went to the Ambiance mall where probably we were the best window shoppers. Came back to the college and I went to see the final of the Intra college basketball tournament.It was to be played between BCA and the team from my course.The game was really exhilarating and rough.There were a lot of disputes and the game was settled in extra time with the team from my course beating BCA 36-31.We all came shouting on the court and celebrated.
Now it was the time for much awaited JAM session which turned out to be a big DUD. Man there was a band from our college which was singing songs and with due respects to the singer I would say that the guy was just shouting out loud and doing nothing else. I stayed in the hostel just for this fucking session and got nothing in return.Just the last 15 minutes when the DJ played some songs and we were allowed to dance were enjoyable.I mean the build-up for the session was sooo much and we were really pissed off when we discovered what the fuck was going to happen.Nonetheless we did enjoy the last 15 mins(to look at the +ve side of the thing).Now I am eagerly waiting for our hostel's diwali party.Let's see what is there to enjoy in that.
It's SAYONARA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment