Saturday, October 11, 2008

Results.. Are they really eveything???

To some they are to some they are not.But do you think in such a short life are some petty results of small tests are important???
Well frankly speaking I don't think so.Yes there is a time in school when results are everything to a student but to cry over results is something which I never did and just cannot see my friends doing so. Friends don't judge each other on the basis of these silly results so why does it happen that when suppose a guy A gets a good score in a test then guy B who is a close friend of A cries just because he has not done that well??? There are better things in this beautiful world to cry for!!!!
I cannot find the answer to this question and would like your help for it. According to me life always gives a second chance,the thing is that the second chance comes draped in a veil unlike the first one which is direct and there for the taking and it takes some effort from your side to uncover and grab the second chance with both hands.So go GRAB IT!!!!
Well there have been times in my life when some results haven't gone my way,it does hurt and sometimes it breaks you from within and you tend to lose confidence in yourself,that should not be the case .In such times,one should never ever doubt one's ability.You are what you are!You are not less than anybody in this world in any aspect! I learnt this the hard way though ;P . I hope this teaches a lesson to the person I have dedicated this post to and it helps many of you out there!!

No comments: