Friday, October 3, 2008

When I got screwed in the examination hall......

Hii....
Not at all in a good mood today yaar.I got screwed in the paper today. Really messed up an easy paper.Just became blank in the examination hall. But I can really draw solace from the fact that half the class is just like me.
Well he day began with a call from Karan which I had instructed him to make at 7:30 AM so I can wake up on time as I had to teach him something.I got up and was reached the D-Block at around 9:00 AM but nither Karan nor me were in the mood so we just dropped the plan to study and just had fun.Really it was no fun waiting for your exam to begin at 2:30 in the afternoon. But alas I had no choice. Karan had his exam at 10:15(lucky guy) .So he went for his exam at the stipulated time while I and Chirag were sitting near the D-block cafe and revising for our exam.
One of my friends Lovekesh really made me go mad with anger.We had to do something out of bounds for students in the hostel but he was so exited at this that he just couldn't control it and wanted me to risk expulsion from hostel to do it in the afternoon time.Let me tell you I was really mad with anger at that time. But then i felt really sorry for being angry at him for a very little thing.
An hour before the exam I,Karan,Vishu sat with Kriti and Naina just talking to them and enjoying a lot. As for what happened in the exam hall I don't think so I need to repeat it again and again.Hey yes I forgot to tell you 1 thing today Karan got back his logic answersheet and had scored 11/15 which really shocked him and he treated us to cold drinks and chips.

But the best thing to have happened to me today is that the net again started working from my hostel room.Finally the lazy guys woke up ,albeit after a call from the caretaker of the hostel.
I am not complaining now :) . Spent the evening chatting with friends.
Guys I think I have an English exam tomorrow and I need to prepare for it so it's SAYONARA.

No comments: