Friday, October 24, 2008

A day of 2 failed mass bunks.......

Hiii everyone...
Well since today is the only day when I don't have the first class.So I could afford to wake up late and I did cash in on that opportunity.I reached college at around 9:30.Now my second class was English,the teacher did not come for first 5-10 mins so me and one more of my friend convinced the class to mass bunk.It's not easy to convince a class of 60-65 people to do so,but we did that ,unfortunately 2-3 people remained seated in the class and because of them I had to make some frantic calls to people who I had convinced to leave the class to come back and mark their attendance because that was all the English teacher did.
Now I had around 3-3.5 hours free in between which were spent playing basketball and some idiotic and fun filled talks with friends.
The second and last class of the day was computers which was again a failed mass bunk.I won't go into the details because I don' want to recreate the fucking experience again.
The hostel today wore a very very deserted look courtesy Diwali.Most of the hostel residents have already left for their homes and the one's left will leave tomorrow.So you can now expect me to be irregular with my blog as I will be at home and may not be updating regularly during the next week.
It's SAYONARA for now!!!!!

No comments: