Thursday, October 23, 2008

Of Diwali party,pool,a test,a red card and lots of enjoyment....

Hiii Everyone.....
So today has been a very very tiring and an enjoyable day.The day began with me taking the FBJ but now I have discovered the perfect way of whiling away my time-- GO TO SLEEP.Put earphones in your ears,let the music play and go to a peace full sleep.I am sure the 2 hour journey will pass in just minutes.As soon as I reached the college the maths class was waiting for me.Eww maths.I mean I almost went to sleep again during the class.The only thing that stopped me was that we were sitting right in the place where we belong.The computer class went off quite sleep fully and peacefully.Now all of us decided to flunk the English class and go to play pool.We did that but when we came to know that the English teacher just gave a free period and left the class after taking the attendance we were a bit disappointed ,but nonetheless it was time well spent.The chemistry class witnessed pretty low attendance as teacher had planned a quiz.As soon as the teacher entered and saw the low attendance she said"I thought the test should have been after vacations but since there are less people I will take it now ." Still no problem as the test was pretty easy but I think she may give me a zero since she thought I was helping a friend,actually I was doing nothing. The I had some free time which was spent playing basketball.
In the evening we had our hostel's Diwali party.The party was pretty good.There were performances by the hostel residents.Dances,ballets and medley.There was also a competition for rangoli making and the best dressed male and female.Kriti got the runners up in rangoli so congratulations to her.But Palak deserved to be the best dressed male ,unfortunately he missed out on the award.He looked really really smart and sober.The dance floor was opened for around 40-45 min in which we danced to our heart's content.So far so good.Now came the mishap.Me and Palak were a bit late in taking the dinner so we were a bit late in entering the hostel.So after a lot of sorries to the a****** warden we gained an entry into the hostel,albeit with a red card.Anyways I don't want to start on that here because if I start abusing the warden now I would not be able to stop myself.
My bunk meter now stands at 1250 mins.
It's SAYONARA

No comments: