Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Sleepy Thursday....

Hii all...
Well well today being a national holiday on the account of Gandhi Jayanti we were in a pretty lazy mood today.After having watched 2 back to back movies in the night we woke up at around 10:45 AM. I had to miss the breakfast since I got up a touch to early lol... Afterwards I took out my AENR notes which our teacher had mailed to us but having just looking at the number of slides in each presentation (64,50,50) just made me feel sleepy. So I just went back to sleep again and woke up at lunch time. Now after having missed my breakfast I was a hungry lion and really had my fill.Now to expect that I would straight away go to study is too bad.So played Carrom for a while but then as soon as i reached my room and saw a pretty well made bed I went back to do what anyone would have done.Have a sound sleep. Woke up by dinner time, so had to take my dinner(tasted pretty good) and the again was at the Carrom board. Now here I am in my room writing this blog when I should be studying so it's SAYONARA for now as I gotta study for my exam tomorrow else I am sure I will fail in the subject.

No comments: