Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A test,missed classes and a good day all in all.....

Hii everyone!!!
Wow what a day it was today. Pretty nicely spent.To begin with I woke up at 6 in the morning to play basketball.Played till 8:15 and seriously speaking it really refreshed me a lot.I mean never during the whole day I felt sleepy.It was the Voodoo Wednesday today when I have some really tough classes but fortunately this one day did turn out to be really fun filled.To begin with the history teacher again bunked the class but sent someone to take the test.Now let me tell you 1 thing,it's not easy to open your register 100 times and see each and every answer from it and then write it down on your answer sheet when two invigilators are standing right on your head.But I accomplished this feet and helped two other guys sitting beside me.So the test went off well courtesy my exploits. Now the AENR class afterwards also passes of pretty quickly as I was sitting with Banish and we were just cracking jokes.Another good news awaited us.Our classes after 3:00 PM were cancelled since there was some awards ceremony going on.That meant my chemistry theory class and the second AENR lecture of the day were cancelled.The weather today was quite pleasant.Now if you think that I will attend the chemistry labs and miss a chance to enjoy such weather then I think you are wrong.During the labs we were in the basketball court having a quick game.Afterwards me and Karan were sitting with Naina and Kriti and talking to them ,some senseless and some sense filled talks,although the less part should be read in BOLDS. The day passed of pretty soon.
Afterwards in the evening I watched the basketball game between AIT Browns and Indigo.The game was a high quality match and really kept us n the edge of our seats.Ultimately the team from engineering department(Browns) prevailing.After dinner played some volleyball in a jolly mood and enjoyed a lot really.Now the missed nap in the afternoon seems to be affecting me so SAYONARA!!

No comments: