Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Results start pouring in.......

Hii
Finally the results have started coming.Got my History paper today.Scored 17/25.I am satisfied with my result.Although people have got higher and better marks but still I have no complaints.Anyways today was a pretty normal day.Nothing special,nothing really to write home about. Just that I got up late skipped the breakfast and almost missed the history class.That was nothing when I got the rude shock that our English teacher is not coming.I was really disappointed.Just had 4 classes today so really wanted the teacher to come. All this free time sometimes just pisses me off.But now I have decided to utilize all this time in my own way :P .
I had like 250 minutes of free time between my English and chemistry lectures.All the time was spent doing nothing and tomorrow I have 7 classes out of a possible 8.I mean sometimes I feel to angry at these AIT people and seriously feel they lack the logic of setting a timetable.One day they will keep you cribbing about lack of classes and the next day about too much of classes,so in any case you have to always be cribbing about something or the other.Probably that is what these people want you to do.I am in the hostel so the days on which I have just 2-3 classes I can come back to the comfort of my room and do my pending work or maybe catch up on some sleep but I really sympathise with the day scholars who come all the way from Delhi,Faridabad just to attend two classes.It's a sheer waste of time for these people along with the tiring daily up-down journey must really anger them.Anyways have a chemistry practical tomorrow so have to study for it.SAYONARA

No comments: