Hii everyone....
How are you all??
Well well what to write about today?? I myself cannot understand ,literally speaking or rather writing. The day began in the worst possible way as I took the FBJ. No problem,I can stand that but then when you have just 2 classes in the whole day it's really not something to cheer about, is it?? Still no problem,2 classes in the whole day,which leaves you with a lot of time to enjoy,you see I look for positives in everything BUT then when you come to know that one of the teacher's is absent then how do you control your tongue and stop abuses coming out of your mouth.
They say when a person's bad time comes his/her mind stops working. It's probably true man. My friends invited me to play pool with them.I rejected the offer thinking no I will stay in the college and enjoy' but again to make a bad day worse I had expected 2-3 friends to stay but all of them went to play pool so I had to come back to the comfort of my hostel room.Now when my friends returned by 1:00 PM then we had some enjoyment. There is this new guy called Arjun in our group. So we introduced him to Vishu and told him Vishu was our senior.Vishu started to rag him in the D-block cafe and poor Arjun really started obeying him like an obedient junior(Arjun still doesn't know the truth). So maybe this drama can continue till tomorrow.Well then finally at 3:00 PM I had my first class of the day in which we got our computer papers.Scored 11.5/15 which was really not that satisfying as I could have easily got 13-13.5,silly mistakes my undoing again. So the time till the chutti was spent chatting with friends and doing what we are best at 'roaming around aimlessly'. Since I did not take a nap in the evening I am feeling really sleepy now so it's SAYONARA.
No comments:
Post a Comment