Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A boys day out... as we celebrate Amods' Birthday

Hiii everyone...

As I write today's entry I have to say I am pretty tired.Reason is simple we enjoyed like hell today.The day began with the usual basketball session in the morning and bunking the history lecture.I attended the English class as we were supposed to get our papers back and I scored 22/25 which left me pretty satisfied.After English class Karan,Amod,Vishu had their AENR lecture so they went to attend that class while we just whiled away our time.

Now today is Amod's Birthday.I wish him a very very happy and an enjoyable birthday.May god bless him with a happy,healthy and a long life.So we went to celebrate his birthday.It was pre-decided that we would flunk our chemistry class. So 11 of us packed into 2 cars and were out to explore the world :P .


We went to a Dargah thinking it was a temple,but none the less we did have a little photo shoot there and had lots of fun while we were there.




After that we on a fast drive up to Faridabad and had lots of enjoyment while we were in the car.Songs played at high volume while we tried to sing them at an even higher pitch(this did leave most of us with soar throats). While in the car we also had some boyish kind of fun which is better if it remains with our gang only.Then we went to a dhaba for the treat which was to be sponsored by the birthday boy.The food really tasted good and I would recommend all AITian's to at least go there once(Now don't forget that we were following out chemistry teacher's advice on being desi style so I hope she did not mind us bunking her class as we were celebrating desi-style.)After having our fills we went towards our college but our adventurous natures made us stop in between and climbed a little rocky hill and again having a photo session up there(believe me the view was gr8 from the top :P).I ended up having a bruised elbow though.But I don't mind anything as long as our gang is alive and kicking anyone who tries to mess with us HARD.Vishu was the first to climb down.He then became the clown of the gang and danced like a drunkard.We did shoot some videos and clicked some pics but the rights are owned solely by us so no chance of the videos going public.We came back to AIT tired and after spending a very very good day which I shall remember for the rest of my life.I came back home today from a different bus which made the time fly by easily.

It's SAYONARA for now.

No comments: