Hiiiiii Everyone.....
The title suggests how my mood is today. It obviously has to be jolly. The English paper was so so so so so easy that even a 6th Grade kid would have done it and got above 20 marks on a scale of 25. Although I am not expecting 23-24(some mistakes) but 20-21 should be fair enough.
As of the day it was really a good one. It took us sooo long just to decide that how will we go home early. The problem was that we had to take Naina and Isha along but we had only 1 car and 10 people to fit in.So finally Naina and Isha had to stay while we 8 guys fitted into the Santro. It was 1 hell of an experience. Only we know how the adjustments were made and to make the matters lighter there was a fight going on in the cars,albeit using our tongues only.The jokes were directed to 1 person only. BUT I came to know a thing abut the guys life that made me feel really sorry so my apologies on that part are due.
We went to Gaffar Market since Karan had managed to break his phone second time in 4 days.We had a lot of fun while going and coming back from Gaffar.I came back home pretty tired from the days exploits that included a lot of travelling and walking,but the time seems to fly when you are with my gang of friends and you seem to realise that you are tired once you separate from them. All in all I am pretty happy with myself now as compared to the earlier weeks.Although still in my heart.............. I have that little dream which I know is never going to be full filled at least in this lifetime.If you weigh the pros and cons maybe the place where I am now is better but still...........anyways there is no point in discussing this now.
Well there is 1 more minor to go and that too computers so I need not worry that much about it.
It's SAYONARA for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment