Thursday, October 16, 2008

To sum up...a good day

Hii everyone!!!!

Man today was a really special day! Special in the sense that we really enjoyed a lot today and got the AENR papers too.To begin with another 6:00 AM wake-up (which will now be a routine) to play basketball.Let me tell you one thing ,I am hell bent on improving my game-leaps and bounds.Afterwards the maths class today also passed of very very quickly.Me,Karan and Vishu were sitting on the third bench but that really did not have an effect on us as we were the first ones to solve the questions and the ones that laughed constantly for 100 mins.The computer and English classes passed off hassle free. The real thng was yet to come.The chemistry lecture. Now as we were going to the chemistry class the weather became pleasant.Now you know how much I like such weather.So Anshul gave an idea that we should bunk the class since we needed to spoil our 100% attendance record.I turned deaf to such an idea,but as soon as I entered the class I had a change of heart and really wanted to bunk the class.But for Anshul this was the time to repay back the favour,so he did not want to flunk the class now.Finally we had to sit in the class but it didn't really turn out to be such a bad experience after all.As Anshul,Chirag and Banish were sitting in front of Karan and me and we were pretty angry with them for making us sit in the class so we started slapping them hard and laughing out constantly for 10-15 mins.Finally Banish decided to go and sit on the front seat.then the teacher started a discussion on being desi type(which at least our gang is).Now what pissed me of was,classmates laughing out on her PJ's.
The class passed of very very soon and afterwards we had 100 mins of free time in which me,Karan and Vishu had another good discussion and during the discussion both of them took advantage of their heights and literally exploited me :P. But I didn't feel bad at all.
After snacks went off to a nice nap which has left me refreshed but since I don't want to write more it's SAYONARA!!!!
Hey one more thing,today on I decided to start my Bunk Meter.It tells how many mins of classes have I bunked since I joined AIT. It currently stands at 1050 Mins.I will keep you updated on it. :P

No comments: